Chun-She visit from March 12 – 21, 2019
Chun-She falls on March 22, 2019. But according to traditional Chinese customs, a good time for family members to pay their respects to loved ones who have departed for less than a year is before the actual day of Chun-She.
Qing Ming visit from March 26 – April 15, 2019
Qing Ming falls on April 5, 2019. Families are encouraged to pay their respects and express their filial piety to departed loved ones from March 26 – April 15, 2019.
• Praying Materials: joss-sticks, candles, paper boxes, flowers and fruits will be on sale (Saturday and Sunday only) at the service hall below Xiao En Temple.
• The Annual Enlightenment Ceremony 2019 will be held from August 9 – 11. You can register for the prayers now.
• If you have any questions about the new Garden of Affection, Garden of Eternal Peace, Water Village or Court of Chaya, just ask us.
• Burning firecrackers is not permitted by law.
• Joss-sticks and papers can only be burnt at a designated area.
• Have you updated your contact details? It’ll help us to reach you when there’s something important to share. We also hope to go paperless one day to save more trees.
For further inquiries, kindly ask for assistance from our customer service staff at the park.
Please note that the park will be most crowded on weekends.
Xiao En Memorial Park, Nilai: 8am – 5pm
Kindly contact us at +603-91453888 for further inquiries.